Some people will never pick up the phone, or drop a line unless your website answers their question.
There's 2 reasons for this:
1) People are scared they'll get dragged into a sales call.
2) They often hate admitting to not knowing something (very common in Yorkshire).
But by answering their most common questions first, you can win their trust, and make them happy to get in touch.
Some time ago, whilst filming a testimonial, one of my clients asked me if I could film something with themselves on camera, so the people would know who they're hiring, and feel safer about it.
So I suggested that the client make a list of topics his prospects would value some advice on.
From these we would make some videos.
We split the list up into:
* Frequently asked questions
* Do's and Don'ts.
* Stories about things they have learned.
* Common misconceptions about what they do.
* Useful tips.
They had a little trouble thinking of these topics, so I had them tell me about their business, and their industry, and with this info we came up with many ideas.
I later filmed them talking about these topics on camera, and we ended up some great videos that they could use to get more sales from their:
* Social media pages (including linkedin).
* Email marketing.
* Paid adverts.
* Email signatures.
* Landing pages.
And all this I can do for you, to get you more money in the bank.